Stego StrideTec+ is made for day-to-day life, whatever that day may hold. These cushioned crews are made with Stego's Polytec+ Merino Wool Fabric Formula - a targeted blend of merino wool and polyester to keep your feet dry and comfy all day long!
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina.
- Targeted, medium cushion in toe, heel, and achilles helps relieve the stress of impact and adds blister protection
- Targeted merino wool fights stench with anti-microbial features and regulates foot temperature with its natural moisture absorbing power - learn more about how Stego Fabric Formulas support your feet
- Vented top panel and bottom WickLink Channels have your whole foot covered to kick the moisture out and allow your feet to breathe
- Performance cuff prevents sock slippage
- Hi-tech Heel Holding cradles the back of your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- Arch Support fights mid-foot fatigue
- Tapered Toe Fit Feature that allows this sock to comfortably fit as many toe shapes as possible
Material: 37% Merino Wool, 37% Polypropylene, 23% Nylon, 3% Spandex