Stego Classic Medium Hiker Merino Wool Crew Socks
Follow the path that calls you in comfort with Stego's highest content Merino wool sock. Stego packed these classic medium hiking socks with tons of pillowy-soft Merino wool to keep your feet odor-free and feeling great all trek long.
Like all Stego socks, these are proudly made in North Carolina.
- 65% Merino wool content fights stench with anti-microbial features, regulates foot temperature with natural moisture-absorbing powers, and doesn't add any additional bulkiness or itchiness like other wools
- Hidden Toe Seam buried in light cushioning provides a smooth, chafe-free feel
- Full-sock medium cushion provides all-around comfort in the calf, ankle, and foot
- Hi-tech Heel Holding & Arch Band cradle your foot to prevent sock-slippage and to avoid those pesky blisters
- True Crew length fits perfectly in hiking boots and protects your ankles and calves from the elements
- Keep Up Cuff hugs the leg and keeps your feet free of uncomfortable bunching and blistering
Material: 65% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 4% Elastic