Everyday versatile, this is a great sock that’s barely there to pair with your low-cut shoes. The patented five-toe design becomes part of your foot, freeing your toes to splay comfortably and align naturally while protecting them from the friction that can lead to blisters. Lightweight means cool and breathable, and a streamlined profile that fits under any shoe without bulk or bunching. And we designed it not to slip with a silicone tab on the inside heel, so your sock stays put all day long.
- 200 Needle Count - The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Better Grip - Injinji socks allow for better gripping and balance inside your shoe.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Heel Grip - Silicone grip in the inside of the sock at the back of the heel to prevent the sock from slipping.
Material: 86% CoolMax Ecomade®, 12% Nylon, 2% Lycra®